The RF_VIDEO_TRACKER software library is intended for automatic tracking of objects in video and represents a set of source files for inclusion in C ++ projects. On request, the library can be supplied in C language. It allows building both single- and multi-channel tracking systems, has high performance characteristics and is compatible with all types of processor systems. The use of the RF_VIDEO_TRACKER library will allow you to create your own effective vision systems for solving problems of fire control, weapon guidance and perimeter control with a significant reduction in development time.
- Calculation speed is increased by 5% compared to version 2.2.1;
- Minimum memory requirements (less than 128 KB of statically allocated memory);
- The code structure is simplified for more efficient opti-mization by compilers;
- Capability is added of using several alternate video sources for tracking calculation;
- The principle of changing the parameters of algorithm has been made simpler.
HOSTING PLATFORMS AND COMPATIBILITY
The RF_VIDEO_TRACKER software library can make use of any processor platforms as a hosting platform. The library has been developed in C++ language (C++98 standard) and uses an OpenMP 1.0 parallel computation standard. Compatibility is ensured with any C++ compilers that support the above standards. The software library can be used on such processors as x86, ARM, DSP (digital signal processors), etc.
GET PRICE & MORE INFO