The HTD-22-PAL video tracker is intended for automatic tracking of objects selected by the operator in video stream, as well as for calculating and transferring data to the consumer. The device is a compact electronic module consisting of several electronic boards and is intended to be used as a part of other equipment. The functions of automatic tracking are imple-mented on the basis of the RF_VIDEO_TRACKER v2.3 software library. The device compresses the video and transfers it to the consumer over the RTP protocol via the Ethernet interface.
CHARACTERISTICS AND POSSIBILITIES
- Three independent analog video inputs of the PAL standard. The input resistance of analog video inputs is 75 Ohm.
- The control is carried out via the RS-422 (RS-485) interface. The control protocol is proprietary. The SDK is provided.
- Video transmission is performed via the Ethernet interface. The device contains two independent Ethernet 1000base-T interfaces.
- The compression format is JPEG. The video transmission protocol is RTP. The simultaneous compression and transmission of three video channels.
- The device contains three independent video channels (one tracking channel per each input analog interface).
- The modified correlation algorithm of tracking is implemented, and it is based on the RF_VIDEO_TRACKER_v2.3. software library.
- No more than 10 ms between receiving the video frame and transmitting data to the consumer (for one active channel).
- The device configuration is carried out via the WEB interface when the device is connected over Ethernet.
- Dimensions: 85 / 55 / 22 mm (with connectors). Weight: 200 gram.
- Power supply: from 6 to 14 V DC. Power consumption: up to 15 W.
- Extended temperature range: from -40 to +60°C. The device is vibration resistant.
- Easy integration. The protocols and operation modes can be changed to meet the customer's requirements.
GET PRICE & MORE INFO